Despite Tartaruchus’ nation-wide staff of extranormal response specialists, sometimes we cannot immediately respond to a client, due to extenuating circumstances or an unusually high volume of cases. If your case is not prioritized, here are some helpful tips to minimize the impact of an anomalous item on your life while you wait for containment.
- DO NOT attempt to dispose of the anomalous item yourself. Many anomalous items are nearly impossible to destroy or lose, and making the attempt could anger any entities involved.
- DO place the anomalous item in a closed, opaque, locked container, ideally lined with lead.
- DO place the container in a place where it will not be disturbed, and where you will not see it regularly. DO NOT place it somewhere where another person could find it and open it.
- DO try to ignore the anomalous item. Like schoolyard bullies and internet trolls, extranormal entities often draw power from attention. Resist any urges to open the locked container.
- DO stay in touch with Tartaruchus Solutions. We will send a containment team to address your issue as soon as we possibly can.